ProductsRF Microwave TrainersTransmission Line Trainer
Transmission Line Trainer
This trainer is designed for study of co-oxial cable characteristics like Impedance measurement, VSWR measurement etc., It is based, i) The latest technology of DDS Based RF source. ii) Directional coupler for VSWR Measurement. iii) TDR to measure the cable fault.
- DDS RF Source
- Frequency : 10 to 400MHz.
- Step Size : 1KHz.
- Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) Method Based.
- Since DDS Device is primarily digital, it offers.
- Display: Graphics LCD display of 240x128 pixels with backlight to plot VSWR, TDR characteristics etc.,
- One directional coupler provided for VSWR, Return loss measurement.
- In-Built RF Detector for 10-400MHz Frequency range.
- In-Built TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) to measure and study nature of discontinuation in the co-axial cable.
- Output Impedance : 50 ohms.
- Co-axial cable : Various lengths of 50 ohm, 75 ohm cables supplied.
- All relevant waveforms are displayed graphically in the Graphics LCD display.