ProductsProcess Control TrainersMulti Tank System
Multi Tank System
- Rocker switch is provided to ON/OFF the process plant.
- Digital Panel Meter.
- Pump Indicator.
- Short Circuit protection.
- Mimic diagram in the panel.
- All the electrical connectors are terminated in the panel.
- This equipment consists of four tank system, conical tank system and spherical tank system.
- Four numbers of Acrylic tank are provided for doing multivariable control of four tank system.
- Conical tank (SS) is provided to performing the nonlinerar control system.
- Spherical tank (SS) is provided for controlling the complex system.
- Six numbers of level transmitter (DPT) are provided to measures the level of the each tank.
- Three numbers of smart control valve with positioner are provided in the inlet of Flow rate.
- Hand valve is provided at the bottom of the process tank to study the load disturbance.
- Three numbers of hand valve are provided to control the Rotameter flow rate.
- Three numbers of centrifugal pump are provided for water circulation.
- Two flow transmitters are mounted for conducting flow, cascade and Ratio control.
- Appropriate Digital panel meters are provided to measure the transmitter and actuator signals.
- Delay coils are provided to the input of the process tanks for transportation lag study.
- Storage tank of 100 litre capacity (SS).
- Rotameter for Visual indication of the flow rate.
- Relay circuit is provided to ON/OFF the solenoid valve.
- Built in regulated power supply.
- All Water flow lines are connected by (SS) fittings.
- Necessary patch chords are provided for interfacing the Electrical signal.
- Established successful design that mimics a real industrial process.
- Front panel includes mimic diagram of the process, so students can clearly see what they are controlling.
- Safe, practical and realistic.
- Hand valves are provided to study the coupling (Interaction) and decoupling.