ProductsProcess Control TrainersMultiple Input/Output Process Trainer
Multiple Input/Output Process Trainer
- Power ON/OFF switch
- Heater selection switch
- Heater and pump indicators
- High current fuse carrier for
- Heater protection
- Provision to run the stirrer
- Digital panel meters
- Two numbers of industrial PID Controller
- Electrical test points are provided to measure the current signal
- Mimic Diagram
- Two numbers of flow Transmitter (DPT) are provided to sense the flow of the liquid.
- Three numbers of temperature transmitter (RTD) are provided at various stages to measure the temperature.
- Five numbers of level sensor (RF capacitance) are provided to sense the level of each tank.
- Industrial type Conductivity sensor is provided to analyze the conductivity of given Solution.
- RTD sensor (or) Thermocouple acts as a temperature sensor.
- Digital panel meters are provided to indicate the output of each sensor.
- Provision to measure the conductivity.
- Two numbers of motorized control valve or pneumatic control valve are provided to control the flow of the pipe line.
- A powerful thyristor based power driver is provided to drive the heater power.
- An industrial type water heater is used as a heat Source.
- Storage tank of 50 litre capacity (SS).
- Process tank of 15 litre capacity (SS).
- Four numbers of acrylic tank are provided to study the response of four tank systems.
- In necessary location Ball valve, globe valve and needle valves are provided.
- Two numbers of stirrer are provided in the temperature process and alkaline process.
- Three numbers of centrifugal pump (FHP) is used to circulate the water from storage tank.
- Six numbers of rotameter are provided in the process inlet to visualize the real flow.
- Regulated power supply is mounted in the panel.
- All the flow lines are fitted by (SS) pipe fitting.
- An over head tank is provided to give constant flow.
- All the equipments are mounted in a rugged and mobile type metallic work station.