ProductsPower System TrainersMicrocontroller Based Differential Relay
Microcontroller Based Differential Relay
This test set-up consists of a. Microcontroller based differential relay. b. 300VA transformer set-up
- One PIC Microcontroller used as processor to read all current, (PY, SY) & activation of relay function
- One LCD to indicate, - Set value, All currents
- Set time, DMT/IDMT type
- Relay tripping time.
- Biased/Unbiased type status
- Four numbers of key used - To select IDMT/DMT type or biased un-biased type
- Set current value adjustment
- Set time adjustment
- Reset function
- Six 5A CT used to sense primary and secondary current.
- One 12V TPTT auxiliary relay used for contactor operation.
- Specification: - Current input : 0-5Amp
- Voltage input : 0-230V
- Number of contact : Three number No contact @ 220V, 10Amp rating.
- Auxiliary supply : 230VAC, 50Hz
- PC interfacing facility power ON/OFF switch with indicator.
- Make : VI MICRO
- Model : VPL - 83A