ProductsEmbedded TechnologyCortex M4 Development Board
Cortex M4 Development Board
Cortex M4 is an ideal replacement solution for the traditional Microcontroller & DSP Processors. Vi-S32 based on ST Microelectronics cortex M4 processor offers many features for Embedded Real Time world. The full range of hardware features on the board is provided to help you to evaluate and develop many applications. STM32 Embedded target enables systems and software Engineers to quickly deploy their application models in Matlab & Simulink to Cortex M4 ARM.
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller high performance 32bit ARM Cortex M4.
- Operating upto 168MHz
- 196Kbytes of SRAM
- 2.4 MSPS Analog to Digital Converter
- Two Nos. of Potentiometer interface for ADC input.
- Two Nos. of DAC with simultaneous conversion
- 1MB On-Chip Flash.
- 4 Nos. of User LEDs, Relay Interface.
- 8 way dipswitch for user input
- I2C Based 2 digit 7 Segment display interface.
- 4 keys keypad, Stepper Motor driver interface.
- USB OTG FS with micro AB connector interface.
- RTC with battery backup
- I2C EEPROM device interface
- SPI based temperature sensor interface
- 1 Gbyte Micro SD Card interface
- RS232 UART interface at a pin D connector/USB connector
- CAN 2.0 lines are terminated at 9 pin D female connector
- 3.2inch 240 x 320 TFT color LCD with Touch Screen
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface
- Extension header for I2C, SPI & CAN
- Camera Interface