ProductsControl System TrainersAnalog PID Controller
Analog PID Controller
The analog PID controller is a special purpose analog controller with operational amplifiers The controller permits a detailed analysis of the application of proportional, integral and derivative control to the improvement of their performance. The controller may be used at high speed for oscilloscope observation or at a low speed for meter observation.
- Two analog meters (centre zero meters) to display the set variable and process variable.
- In built regulated power supply.
- Provision to vary and measure the setpoint (0-5)V
- Provision to vary the proportional gain, Integral time and derivative gain.
- Provision to give either (4-20)mA or (0-5)V externally as a process variable.
- Provision to select the controller output as (4-20)mA or (0-5)V internally.
- All the components are mounted in an attractive cabinet.
- Interface with any realtime process (Level, Flow, Temperature, Pressure, DC motor speed control etc.,)