ProductsControl System TrainersProcess Control Simulator
Process Control Simulator
The process control simulator is a special purpose analog simulator with operational amplifiers The simulator permits a detailed analysis of the first order, second order and third order systems and the application of proportional, integral and derivative control to the improvement of their performance. The simulator may be used at high speed for oscilloscope observation or at a low speed for meter observation.
- Built-in Function Generator (Sine & Square wave).
- Self contained power supplies and power ON/OFF switch.
- Simulated distance-velocity lag.
- Full mimic diagrams in the front panel.
- The simulated process - Simple Lag of 1ms/10ms, 2 lags of time constant 1ms/10ms that can be toggled to integrators of same time constant
- Distance-velocity lag & delay 10ms
- The simulated PID controller - Integral action control scaled in integral action time.
- Derivative action control scaled in derivative action time.
- Proportional band control scaled in % proportional band.