ProductsControl System TrainersStepper Motor Characteristics Study Module
Stepper Motor Characteristics Study Module
- Stand alone 89C51 Based stepper motor controller.
- Stepper motor : Torque - 2Kg/cm, 5 volts DC, 1.80/step.
- MOSFET based stepper motor driver to drive the stepper motor.
- 3 SPDT switches are provided for selecting the operation of the stepper motor.
- A push button switch is to pulse the movement of stepper motor (Single step movement).
- 89C51 based digital counter to count the number of steps moved by the motor.
- DPM is provided (89C51 based) in the unit to display the RPM and number of steps.
- Power Supply: 5V/3 Amps SMPS for stepper motor and driver circuits.
- One Optical Encoder is provided to sense the motor speed.
- An load setup is provided to study the load characteristics of the stepper motor.