ProductsControl System Trainers
DC Servo Motor Controller
This trainer designed for versatile Applications / Experiments mentioned below. It consists of(i) a PWM Chopper Drive using MOSFET (ii) DC Servo Motor (iii) Speed Sensor (v) PI Loop for speed. This trainer system is a compact & advanced version for class room experiment setup for the students to operate and study a practical speed measurement using optical sensor and speed control system.
- One 12V PMDC Motor mounted on a open frame.
- Speed Range: 0 to 1500 RPM.
- Speed Sensor fixed on the frame. - Photo interrupter with optical Encoders.
- One F/V converter is provided to convert the pulses to voltage output.
- Speed controller provided to select - Proportional circuit.
- Proportional plus Integral circuit.
- One 3½ digit display to display the speed of the DC Servo motor / set value.
- A switch provided to select the reference or the actual speed.
- All important signals are terminated at sockets. So that, the student can monitor / measure the signals using CRO, DVM, Frequency counter etc.